The first call for abstracts for the 3rd International Conference on Tomography of Materials and Structures, which will be held in Lund, Sweden, 26th – 30th June 2017 is now open. ICTMS 2017 is the 3rd biannual conference of IntACT (International Association of Computed Tomography), following very successful meetings in Ghent (2013) and Quebec City (2015), and will focus on the use of 3D tomographic methods for (non-medical) studies of the internal structures of materials and their evolution. More details can be found at: http://ictms2017.lth.se
Key topics will be:
• Tomography acquisition hardware, software and associated experimental set-ups
• In-situ and operando experiments
• “Standard” and novel modalities of tomographic imaging for material analysis (using diffraction, refraction, absorption… of x-rays, neutrons, electrons…)
• Tomographic reconstruction techniques
• 3D and 4D image analysis of material structures and their evolution
• Case studies including applications to further the understanding of materials, structures and processes.
Full details for submission procedures and abstract format/templates can
be found at: http://ictms2017.lth.se/registration-submissions/. The deadline is the 28th, January 2017.