The State Key Laboratory of Geohazard Prevention and Geoenvironment Protection (SKLGP), Chengdu University of Technology, Chengdu, Sichuan, China, is seeking five full-time Postdoctoral Research Fellows to join the laboratory research groups on engineering geology, remote sensing, rock and soil mechanics.
The posts are fixed-term for 12 months, with possibility of renewal up to three years, starting from 1st March 2018 or as soon as possible thereafter.
The SKLGP is looking for the following 5 profiles:
– Numerical simulations of landslides and debris flows
– Experimental soil and rock mechanics
– Airborne and spaceborne monitoring for landslide early recognition and warning
– Sedimentology, and paleo-seismic and environmental events reconstruction
– Landslide risk assessment
The candidates should hold (or be near the completion of) a relevant PhD/DPhil, along with appropriate experience.
The working language is English. The candidates are also expected to have very good communication and scientific writing skills, independent thinking and creativity.
Informal inquires on the advertised posts may be addressed to: Prof. Xuanmei Fan, email@example.com.
Review of candidates will begin on 1st October 2017.
Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled.