PhD and Post-doc offers at Ecole Centrale de Nantes (GeM Laboratory):
– ERC-StG Project “Controlling earthQuakes (CoQuake)”:
1) 1 Post-Doc position in “MULTISCALE NUMERICAL MODELING OF EARTHQUAKE FAULTS” (duration 1 to 2 years). Attached .pdf
2) 1 Post-Doc position in “LABORATORY EXPERIMENTS OF EARTHQUAKE CONTROL” (duration 1 to 2 years). Attached .pdf
– Connect Talent Project “CEEV – Blast LoAds on STructures (BLAST)”.
4) 1 Post-doc position in “BLAST LOADS ON STRUCTURES AND MONUMENTS” (duration 2 to 3 years). Attached .pdf
5) 1 PhD position (3 years) in “EXPERIMENTAL TESTING OF MASONRY STRUCTURES TO EXTREME LOADS”. Attached .pdf
The positions are open and will start upon agreement. Suitable, highly‐motivated candidates should send an application (including a CV, a cover letter describing interests and qualifications related to the offered position and contact details of two reference Professors, all compiled in a single PDF file) to email@example.com.
For more details see attached pdf’s and http://coquake.eu/index.php/recruitment/.