7 PhD positions at the Geotechnical Engineering Centre, School of Civil Engineering, The University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
PhD scholarships are available in different research areas of the Geotechnical Engineering Centre. We are seeking for motivated candidates from different disciplines who are interested in working in a multi-disciplinary environment.
The following PhD scholarships are available:
- Hydraulic and mechanic parameters of partly saturated coal.
- Instabilities during granular erosion.
- Effectiveness of sealing systems of evaporation ponds.
- Water movement processes in road pavements.
- Slope failure initiation under transient hydraulic conditions.
- A wireless sensor network for geotechnical and environmental applications with Time Domain Reflectometry instrumentation.
- Micromechanical study of unsaturated soils physics
More detailed information on the positions can be found and downloaded at http://www.uq.edu.au/geomechanics/.
Thank you for availing these opportunities. However, I kindly request for information on any opportunity for a PHD for Oil and Gas law. I appreciate.