This year a new Board of Directors (BoD) is going to be elected on Monday, 2nd of October 2017, during the General Assembly (18:00-18:30) in Aussois.
This years candidates are:
- Collin Frédéric (University of Liège)
- Combe Gaël (Université Grenoble Alpes)
- Daouadji Ali (INSA Lyon)
- di Prisco Claudio (Politenico di Milano)
- Dijkstra Jelke (Chalmers University of Technology)
- Froiio Francesco (Ecole Centrale Lyon)
- Herle Ivo (Technische Universität Dresden)
- Hicks Michael (TU Delft)
- Jommi Cristina (Politenico di Milano)
- Kotronis Panagiotis (Ecole Centrale de Nantes)
- Mašín David (Charles University in Prague)
- Nicot François (IRSTEA – Grenoble)
- Papamichos Euripides (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki)
- Pastor Manuel (Universidad Politecnica de Madrid)
- Radjai Franck (Universite de Montpellier)
- Sanavia Lorenzo (Università di Padova)
- Sulem Jean (CERMES – Laboratoire Navier, Ecole des Ponts Paris Tech)
- Tamagnini Claudio (University of Perugia)
- Vaunat Jean (Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya)
- Viggiani Gioacchino (Université Grenoble Alpes)
- Zervos Antonis (University of Southampton)
The Board of Directors consists of 15 members.
Hi, I must admit that I cannot remember how many people are sitting in the Board of Directors. Perhaps it would be good to remind this number to all.
Sorry, I forgot to include that information in the post. The BoD consists of 15 members.