The CONCREEP 11+ international conference will be held at Northwestern University from the 15th to 17th of July 2020. Join us to learn about the latest cutting-edge research on creep and deterioration of concrete, rock, and soil. Note that this edition of the conference is extending the research scope from concrete to geomaterials in general, so any work related to the time-behaviour of geomaterial is welcome.
The program is organised around 5 tracks:
- Long-term material deterioration and healing
- Multiphysics and transport phenomena
- Time-dependent behavior at multiple length and time scales
- Large scale effects and in situ monitoring of time-dependent deformation
- Experimental characterization of creep and shrinkage
Please check the website https://www.concreep.org/concreep11 for further information and abstract submission (open until the 15th of January 2020).
We look forward to seeing you in Chicago.
On behalf of the Organizing Committee,