We would like to draw your attention to the following international intensive course on:
NATURAL HAZARDS & PROTECTIVE STRUCTURES
to be held in Chambéry (France), 12-23 June 2017.
- METHODS AND TOOLS: Modeling the mechanical behavior, rupture and instabilities in geomaterials.
- ROCK MASSES: Numerical modeling of the mechanical behavior of nets and concrete protective structures.
- SLOPE STABILITY: Numerical modeling of a landslide.
- SNOW MANTLE: Numerical modeling of a snow avalanche ; design of protective structures.
- APPLICATIONS : Design of nets and concrete protective structures against rock and snow avalanches.
Further information can be found in the enclosed flyer..