We would like to draw your attention to the following international intensive course on:
NATURAL HAZARDS & PROTECTIVE STRUCTURES
to be held in Chambéry (France), 12-23 June 2017.
- METHODS AND TOOLS: Modeling the mechanical behavior, rupture and instabilities in geomaterials.
- ROCK MASSES: Numerical modeling of the mechanical behavior of nets and concrete protective structures.
- SLOPE STABILITY: Numerical modeling of a landslide.
- SNOW MANTLE: Numerical modeling of a snow avalanche ; design of protective structures.
- APPLICATIONS : Design of nets and concrete protective structures against rock and snow avalanches.
Further information can be found in the enclosed flyer..
I am interested to apply for this summer school to be held in Chembrey, France from 12 to 23 June 2017 due to my interest and background in the field, if given an opportunity I am PhD in Civil Engineering for Dundee University, Scotland ,UK . Also, I have teaching and research experience after my PhD. Presently, I am affiliated to Center for Energy Studies, Indian Institute of technology, New Delhi, India. I would be grateful if you could please email me the details how to and whom to write for registration and accommodation in Chembery, France for the school Also who are the organizers of the school .Please try to reply with emails ID and names of the concern persons. looking forward for an early reply . Many thanks and best regards
The contact details are given in the attached flyer.