The Department of Civil, Geological and Mining Engineering of Polytechnique Montréal is seeking exceptional candidates for a tenure track faculty position at the assistant or associate professor level.
The successful candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree and a Ph.D. in Civil engineering or a relevant discipline, with a specialization in geotechnical engineering.
Candidates are invited to submit an application that includes:
- their résumé;
- a description of their area of expertise;
- a statement of their teaching and training objectives;
- a description of their proposed research objectives and program;
- official records of their diplomas;
- full contact information of three (3) persons able to provide references;
- a few examples of work relevant to the position;
- three (3) recent scientific contributions;
- teaching evaluations if applicable.
Applications must be received no later than November 1st, 2021 at 5:00 pm, and submitted to:
Professor Richard Simon, ing., Ph.D.
Department of Civil, Geological and Mining Engineering
PO Box 6079, Succ. Centre-Ville
Montreal (Quebec) H3C 3A7
Examination of the applications will begin as soon as possible and will continue until the position is filled.
More information on this website.