1. Research areas (one of the following) :
(1) Multiscale/multiphysics modelling for geotechnical engineering (fluid-structure-soil interaction);
(2) Advanced laboratory testing on granular materials and/or modelling;
(3) Chemical-mechanical improvement on soft soils (experiment and/or modelling);
(4) Smart monitoring of geotechnical engineering, data analysis and AI application.
2. Qualifications and requirements of candidates:
(1) Candidates must have been conferred/obtained his/her PhD degree or an equivalent qualification in geotechnical engineering, geological engineering, and computational mechanics, etc., or are expected to obtain the PhD degree soon from the application date; (2) Priority will be given to candidates with superior research performance and relevant research experience.
A highly competitive remuneration package will be offered.
Deadline: 15th June 2022.