We would like to announce an extended deadline of 28th February for the extended abstracts for the Symposium on Energy Geotechnics (SEG23) which will be held in Delft, 3-5 October 2023, organised under the auspices of the ISSMGE Technical Committee 308.
Please find more details of the conference on our conference and how to submit your extended abstract on our website: https://seg23.dryfta.com/. To encourage debate on the latest findings, we invite extended abstracts only (which will be peer reviewed), which will be published open access with their own digital online identifier (doi). No full-length papers will be requested.
You can submit your extended abstract to one of our general sessions or one of the mini symposia which are listed below:
- Energy Geotechnics for Underground Climate Change – convened by Alessandro Rotta Loria and Asal Bidarmaghz
- Induced seismicity – convened by Peter Fokker
- Numerical analysis of energy geostructures – convened by Francesco Cecinato and Fleur Loveridge
- Offshore Geotechnics – convened by Benjamin Cerfontaine and Anaïs Lovera
- Gas migration in geomaterials – convened by Anne-Catherine Dieudonné, Séverine Levasseur and María Victoria Villar
- Multiphysics and multiscale interactions in the context of energy storage and CO2 sequestration – convened by Gabriele Della Vecchia and Guido Musso
We are also delighted to announce that there will be two special issues based on contributions to the symposium in the highly regarded international journals: Geomechanics for Energy and the Environment and Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology. Invitations will be extended to authors to extend their extended abstract into papers. The selection process will be announced in due course.
We look forward to welcoming you to Delft!
The SEG23 organising committee